Login
Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Santa Barbara News-Press
Santa Barbara News-Press : Gas can sparks fire in kitchen

ArchivesW

Home » ArchivesW

Gas can sparks fire in kitchen


January 21, 2002 12:00 AM

A man and woman using gasoline to start a fire in a fireplace Sunday night caused $80,000 in damage in the process,



This archive article requires registration and login to view. You may also purchase the article without a general registration. Click here to proceed to the login, registration or article purchase page.


Related Stories

  • House fire causes $15,000 damage
    Jan 7, 2013
  • Letters : Smoke issue a serious concern
    May 4, 2012
  • Letters: Air-fueled cars up and running
    Jul 25, 2008
  • Our Town
    Dec 27, 2004
  • Safe fireplace use tips offered
    Nov 19, 2009
  • IN BRIEF : Fire department offers heater safety tips
    Nov 8, 2009
  • Letters : Bag ban distracts from worse
    Apr 27, 2012
  • Hope Ranch fire extinguished quickly
    Mar 3, 2011
  • Neighbors help stave off flames
    Mar 27, 2003
  • Fireplace tips
    Dec 26, 2004




  • Front Page | Local | National | World | Weather | Editorials | Opinions and Letters | Sports | Scene | Life | Real Estate | Classifieds | Business | Advertising Information | Special Publications | Archives | Legal | Site Index | SB Latino | Obituaries | Breaking News | RSS Feeds | Weather | Traffic

    TV Listings | Elected Representatives | Arrest Logs | Parade Magazine | Contact Us | Contact News | Pay Your Bill | About Us

    All Content Copyright © 2014 Santa Barbara News-Press / Ampersand Publishing, LLC unless otherwise specified.