Login
Friday, April 18, 2014

Santa Barbara News-Press
Santa Barbara News-Press : In Brief

ArchivesW

Home » ArchivesW

In Brief


June 24, 2004 12:00 AM

Candle apparently caused bedroom fire

SANTA BARBARA

An apartment fire that badly damaged a bedroom Wednesday appears to have been caused by a burning candle that was too close to some bedding,



This archive article requires registration and login to view. You may also purchase the article without a general registration. Click here to proceed to the login, registration or article purchase page.


Related Stories

  • County Animal Services provides Tea Fire assistance
    Nov 19, 2008
  • Light of the Future
    Oct 8, 2001
  • Firefighters use CPR to save dog after couple flee blaze
    Jan 1, 2002
  • Officials warn of fire hazard posed by chargers
    Dec 18, 2013
  • Letters: Some good news for a change
    Dec 2, 2009
  • Fire damages motor home
    Aug 7, 2006
  • Fire damages dormitory room at UCSB
    Jan 16, 2003
  • Letters: Supplies needed for burned-out animals
    Nov 18, 2008
  • GOLETA VALLEY BEAUTIFUL
    Apr 8, 2006
  • Letters: Mental health facility needs basics
    Jul 30, 2011
  • Goleta Valley Beautiful
    Aug 6, 2005




  • Front Page | Local | National | World | Weather | Editorials | Opinions and Letters | Sports | Scene | Life | Real Estate | Classifieds | Business | Advertising Information | Special Publications | Archives | Legal | Site Index | SB Latino | Obituaries | Breaking News | RSS Feeds | Weather | Traffic

    TV Listings | Elected Representatives | Arrest Logs | Parade Magazine | Contact Us | Contact News | Pay Your Bill | About Us

    All Content Copyright © 2014 Santa Barbara News-Press / Ampersand Publishing, LLC unless otherwise specified.