Login
Saturday, April 19, 2014

Santa Barbara News-Press
Santa Barbara News-Press : Stove fire

Local

Home » Local

Stove fire


January 9, 2013 5:53 AM

One resident was sent to the hospital to be checked for smoke inhalation after a stove caught fire about 2:30 p.m.



This archive article requires registration and login to view. You may also purchase the article without a general registration. Click here to proceed to the login, registration or article purchase page.


Related Stories

  • Cause of Foster Road fire determined
    Mar 17, 2012
  • GOLETA FIRE
    Feb 11, 2008
  • Hot day at the pool
    Jun 8, 2002
  • Mother, kids escape house fire in Santa Maria
    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fire scorches room at Western Motel
    Jan 13, 2006
  • IN BRIEF :Mobile home fire victim identified
    Oct 8, 2009
  • UPDATE: Fire off South Milpas Street
    Jul 22, 2013
  • Tea Fire cost tops $5.7 million
    Nov 18, 2008
  • One person dies in La Patera Ranch fire
    Aug 9, 2007
  • Brothers died of smoke inhalation
    Dec 28, 1999




  • Front Page | Local | National | World | Weather | Editorials | Opinions and Letters | Sports | Scene | Life | Real Estate | Classifieds | Business | Advertising Information | Special Publications | Archives | Legal | Site Index | SB Latino | Obituaries | Breaking News | RSS Feeds | Weather | Traffic

    TV Listings | Elected Representatives | Arrest Logs | Parade Magazine | Contact Us | Contact News | Pay Your Bill | About Us

    All Content Copyright © 2014 Santa Barbara News-Press / Ampersand Publishing, LLC unless otherwise specified.