Login
Friday, April 18, 2014

Santa Barbara News-Press
Santa Barbara News-Press : Fire extinguisher mishap sickens junior high students

Tomorrow's News Today

Home » Tomorrow's News Today

Fire extinguisher mishap sickens junior high students


June 2, 2009 1:21 PM

Ambulances responded to Kermit McKenzie Junior High in Guadalupe today after a fire extinguisher malfunction.



This archive article requires registration and login to view. You may also purchase the article without a general registration. Click here to proceed to the login, registration or article purchase page.


Related Stories

  • IN BRIEF : Students ill after extinguisher mishap
    Jun 3, 2009
  • WILLIAMS, Kermit Earl
    Mar 7, 2009
  • Mechanical malfunction; Newspaper delivery running late
    Nov 4, 2004
  • OUR TOWN: Guadalupe celebration
    Jun 27, 2012
  • CORRECTIONS
    Jun 4, 2009
  • Our Town : Guadalupe artists
    May 21, 2008
  • Guadalupe structure fire extinguished
    Oct 23, 2011
  • Four injured when car hits wall
    Jul 13, 2011
  • No Child catches two schools
    Sep 20, 2005
  • Fire fighters, neighbor respond to Isla Vista fire
    Mar 14, 2011




  • Front Page | Local | National | World | Weather | Editorials | Opinions and Letters | Sports | Scene | Life | Real Estate | Classifieds | Business | Advertising Information | Special Publications | Archives | Legal | Site Index | SB Latino | Obituaries | Breaking News | RSS Feeds | Weather | Traffic

    TV Listings | Elected Representatives | Arrest Logs | Parade Magazine | Contact Us | Contact News | Pay Your Bill | About Us

    All Content Copyright © 2014 Santa Barbara News-Press / Ampersand Publishing, LLC unless otherwise specified.