Login
Monday, April 21, 2014

Santa Barbara News-Press
Santa Barbara News-Press : Burnt food displaces seniors

Tomorrow's News Today

Home » Tomorrow's News Today

Burnt food displaces seniors


June 25, 2013 7:03 AM

Some residents of a senior housing center in Santa Maria were displaced for a time overnight after burnt food set off smoke detectors in the multi-story building.



This archive article requires registration and login to view. You may also purchase the article without a general registration. Click here to proceed to the login, registration or article purchase page.


Related Stories

  • STORM WATCH
    Dec 25, 2008
  • IN BRIEF : It's time to check smoke detectors
    Mar 8, 2008
  • Homeless encampment goes up in flames
    Sep 9, 2008
  • Cause of Foster Road fire determined
    Mar 17, 2012
  • Cold Spring School helps with free meals, child care
    Nov 23, 2008
  • IN BRIEF : Fire severely damages senior living center
    Dec 4, 2009
  • Letters : Schools must be made more secure
    Jan 4, 2013
  • President declares federal disaster in Santa Barbara County
    Nov 19, 2008
  • President declares federal disaster in Santa Barbara County
    Nov 18, 2008
  • IN BRIEF
    Feb 25, 2013




  • Front Page | Local | National | World | Weather | Editorials | Opinions and Letters | Sports | Scene | Life | Real Estate | Classifieds | Business | Advertising Information | Special Publications | Archives | Legal | Site Index | SB Latino | Obituaries | Breaking News | RSS Feeds | Weather | Traffic

    TV Listings | Elected Representatives | Arrest Logs | Parade Magazine | Contact Us | Contact News | Pay Your Bill | About Us

    All Content Copyright © 2014 Santa Barbara News-Press / Ampersand Publishing, LLC unless otherwise specified.